IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of people who need to study, work, or live where English is the language of communication. IELTS results are accepted by more than 10,000 organizations, including universities and employers in 140+countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. It is recognized by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies. IELTS conforms to the highest International Standards of language assessment. It covers the four language skills-listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Why Should I Take IELTS?
- IELTS is widely available and globally accepted. To find your closest test centre, please click here: https://ieltscanadatest.com/
- IELTS is trusted by individuals and organizations around the world for its fairness, reliability and high-quality standards.
- Offers test takers a choice to take the Listening, Reading, and Writing sections of the test on computer or paper
- IELTS is the only English language test where the Speaking test is a one-on-one session with an examiner in a private room, where you will not be interrupted by other test takers.
- Test results are available in 5-7 days (computer-delivered) and 13 days (paper-based)
- There is no pass or fail in IELTS. The score you need is determined by the organization you are applying to.
Academic or General Training – which test is for me?
IELTS is available in two versions: Academic and General Training
The Academic Test is suited for people applying for higher education or professional registration. The General Training test is for those migrating to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programmes and work experience in an English-speaking environment.
Please check with the organization that has requested IELTS to confirm which version and what scores you need.
Questions & Eligibility Assessment:
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!