Business Immigration (Provincial) includes British Columbia, Québec, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Prince Edward Island.
BC Provincial Immigration Program (Business):

Minimum investment amount is $C200,000 and other factors will be assessed based on your age, education, language ability and others. For details, please .

Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Prince Edward Island, etc.

to inquire the immigration policies of each province.

Québec Immigration Program (business people):

To operate a company that approval of Canadian government 2 years out of 5 years since the date of filling, or manages two full-time employees.

To be eligible for this program, you must:

  • Have, alone or with his accompanying spouse, including de facto spouse, net assets of at least $1,600,000 CAN obtained legally, excluding the amounts received by donation less than six months before the date on which the application was filed;
  • Have experience in management in a legal farming, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff, excluding the investor, occupies at least the equivalent of two full-time jobs, or for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies;
    • We define management experience as the exercise, for at least two years in the five years preceding the application for a selection certificate, of duties related to the planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under your authority; the experience does not include experience acquired in the context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process attested to by a diploma.
  • Intend to settle in Québec and sign an agreement to invest $800,000 CAN with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company) authorized to participate in the Investor Program.

Current intake period for 2015 will be from Aug.31,2015-Jan.31, 2016. Maximum number of application 1,750 including (1,200 from China, Hong Kong, Macau) – to assess your eligibility.

Intra-Company Transferred-in Work Permit

And all types of visa and extended visas for workers, students and visitors –

Apply to public and private colleges and universities

For international students, accommodation/homestay and Summer Camps –


You, as a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident may sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner and his/her dependent children, or your parents/grandparents.

Landing Paper Service

Extension of permanent resident card –

Taxation inquiry, medical insurance, travel insurance, life insurance, mutual fund and high yield fund.
Questions & Eligibility Assessment:

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!

WeChat: qr code

Scroll to Top